Topics: Starting your sales career, Entrepreneurship, Success. Procrastination. Marketing, Leadership, Goal Setting
Travels from: New York
Title: Sales Expert, Professional Salesperson
Fee range: Please inquire
Free: Free talk is 30 minutes. Limited availability; please inquire.
Patrick Campbell is a seasoned sales professional who began his sales career renting summer cabins for his family business and now runs his own investment banking firm in NYC. He has been involved in over $14 billion of private placement sales over his career ranging from venture capital to real estate to private debt. He is the author of Start Selling: A Guide for Survival and Success in Sales. Patrick’s love for sales inspires his audience to look at selling in a fresh way that leads to more self confidence, less anxiety, and greater satisfaction.
Whether you’re just starting out or have been selling for years, Patrick’s fun, energetic talks provide the support you need to build self-confidence and courage. His 10-step program gives new and aspiring salespeople, entrepreneurs with a product or service to sell, and anyone who finds that selling has become part of their job the motivation and resilience they need to build a fulfilling career in sales.
You’ll learn how to:
- Approach a new sales job
- Put yourself in the best position before you even meet a prospect
- Respond to difficult customers and tricky situations
- Make buyers value and trust you
- Master professional techniques for sales conversations
- Deal with setbacks as well as successes
- Stay sane under pressure
… and much, much more
“When you discover how to use your motivation as fuel for your actions, learn from your mistakes and keep sane under pressure, you will reap the success you deserve,” says Patrick, whose love for every aspect of sales is contagious.
The audience comes away knowing how to approach a new sales position with confidence or greatly improve their performance in their current position.
- Patrick took his career from renting summer cabins in rural New Hampshire to owning his own financial services firm on Wall Street.
- When he started out renting cabins at age 17, his nine-year-old sister was his only employee.
- On the way, he learned the power of preparation, self discipline, the joy of independence, and maintaining a sense of humor in daily life!
- Conferences, Conventions, Trade Shows
- Expos, Fairs, Retreats
- Corporations, Non-Profits
- Parties, Events of all types
- CEOs, Executive Managers, HR Professionals
- Team Leaders, Sales Reps
- Business & Civic Groups
- Women’s Groups, Career Women
- Baby Boomers, Millennials
- Seniors, Retirees
- Community Organizations
- Colleges, Universities, Schools, Youth Groups
- Attorneys, Financial Planners, Investors
- Parents, Educators
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Small Offices
- Travel Companies, Cruise Lines
- Political & Historical Groups/Associations
- Churches, Synagogues, Religious Groups
- Christian Groups
- Libraries, Museums
- Entertainment Venues
- Hospitality Organizations, Restaurant Associations
- Health Care Groups, Hospitals, Medical Offices
- Health Workers, Healers, Caretakers, Cancer Survivors
- Health Spas, Fitness Centers
- Realtors, Real Estate Associations, Property Owners
- Rehab Centers, Recovery Support Groups
Start Selling: A guide to Success and Survival in Sales
This 10-step presentation gives you everything you need to make yourself a more value-added and resilient salesperson.
Practice Makes Natural: Preparing Yourself for the Sales Pitch
Feeling unprepared? Don’t wing it! Successful salespeople can still be effective, even when they’re having a bad day. You can close, even when you’re having a bad day. Learn how preparation and practice are essential elements for your successful career in sales.
Meet Patrick Campbell…
Patrick Campbell is the President and founder of Perth Advisors, which raises private equity and debt capital for fund managers. He’s been involved in over $14 billion of private placements, primarily for funds and separate accounts for real estate equity and debt, LBO, venture, distressed, corporate mezzanine debt and hedge funds.
Prior to founding Perth Advisors in 2010, Patrick was a Managing Partner at Benedetto, Gartland & Company, Inc., where he worked for over 14 years. Before BGC, he was a Vice President at Philo Smith & Company a boutique investment bank located in Stamford, Connecticut, which specialized in the insurance industry and managed two hedge funds.
He began his career running his family’s hospitality business at the age of 17. He’s the author of Start Selling: A Guide for Survival and Success in Sales, as well as numerous articles and presentations on aspects of private fund finance and selling.
What people are saying…
Are you planning a sales career? Or maybe you’ve already started in a sales job and want to sell more? With veteran salesman M. Patrick Campbell as your guide, you’ll build a solid, personalized strategy to sell more, earn more and gain more satisfaction.
This book gives you the practical advice you need to prepare for your first sale, thrive under pressure and achieve results.